Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Naughty or Nice - Tulle Skirt

Not your typical holiday party look. Ditch the red, green, and sequin; go for something delicate yet festive.
Hey loves!
Can I just state how hard it is to pick outfits for the holidays. You have all these festivities to attend(in my case: work, friend-mas, Christmas w/Family, NYE party),  and there are way too many cute clothes to pick from! If you are superstitious like I am, than you know the color of your outfit on new year's eve/day will decide the faith of the year to come. Okay, yes I am being dramatic, but we still want to look nice. I decided that this year I would come up with some outfits to hopefully inspire some of you (if you are dealing with the case of "I don't know what to wear"). Whether you want to be Naughty or Nice is up to you, either way, we will make it to the best dressed list for sure. 
To start off the outfit inspiration, I figured I would start Nice. Something flowy, girly, and with a little sparkle.  



  Did I show too much shoulder? Was this outfit Naughty or Nice? tell me in the comments bellow.
(all outfit details are below, just click) 

       
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment