Friday, January 15, 2016

THE PROPOSAL: I'm Engaged!

So I said YES!!! Want to see how it happened? Watch the video below!

This happened while we were on our New Jersey trip. We had stayed at Hoboken, N.J. with the view of the beautiful New York skyline; on a freezing night we headed to the city [New York that is], and the rest is history...



My YouTube subbies got to see the video first. You guys get to see The RING first!! Whooo!


As you guys can tell from the pictures, my wedding is going to have a Romantic French theme, and yes our color is BLUSH =D [can you guys see how obsessed I am lol] My wedding planning experience has just started and I want to take you guys on the journey with me. So....
YEP! You guessed it! Lots of DIY projects and wedding planning blogs are coming your way. These blogs will be part of  my NEW series called:
 Mary's Wedding Bells
[the name could change if I come up with something better...hehe]
I can't wait to help all my hopeless romantics out there make their wedding experience easier and more fun. I hope you guys enjoy this series and find it helpful.

Until then,


2 comments: