Thursday, August 4, 2016

August Cravings


CRAVINGS THIS MONTH

1. Mythical Kind of Love Dress (Purple or Green, or Both haha)
2. Rose Gold Pearl Earrings
3. Floral Print Halter Swimsuit Set (Under $20 What?)
4. Fun Beach Towels (I am Fun)
5. Flash Mirror Ray Bans (They look like a sunset <3)
6. A Summer Vacation! (Anywhere really...lol)

Hello my loves! Long time no read? Haha. I have missed you so much!! [Extra Tight Virtual Hugs] 
I know, I know, you guys must be thinking "Excuses, Excuses," but honestly I have been so stressed with the wedding planning, I barely have time to post anywhere. [Not to mention, my computer broke on me so I had to get a new one...sigh]

I have so many unfinished post from my wedding planning series that I don't even know where to start! I figured the best way to start getting into the habit of posting again would be small post, hence todays post. Hehe.
I have new outfit posts, and I even have a work LookBook coming up soon. Honestly, I can't wait to share them with you.

Are you craving a summer vacation as much as I am?
Share what your Cravings are for this month.

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment