Monday, September 12, 2016

Head Turner, Sexy Floral Dress - W Retreat and Spa Vieques

Ready to turn some heads Vieques Style?

They don't call it "Isla del Encanto" [Island of the charm] for no reason. Either some island charm rubbed off or I just rocked this outfit; this little dress charmed the entire W Retreat and Spa Hotel. Anywhere I went heads turned, and can you believe it was only $16?!
So I stayed at The W Retreat and Spa Hotel in Vieques (a small island next to Puerto Rico) for a few days and loved my entire stay. <3 The grounds were amazing, the food was to die for, and the view from our room was unbelievable. The hotel had two private beaches that were incredible for relaxing and taking pictures. One of my favorite amenities was the pool (they had music under water!), which conveniently had a bar located next to it (WET Bar), where I had one too many frozen Margaritas. My top favorite amenity (other than free Wi-Fi...hehe) was the fire pit, at night, decorated by some fairy lights, it was the spot to hang out and make new friends. However, the colorful decorative pillows had me picture crazy in the morning.






FLORAL DRESS: Olive Ole (similar here)  | HEELS: Nine West | WATCH: Kate Spade

Are you following me on Snapchat and Instagram?
Don't miss out!
Follow: Chikis3092
Would you like an Instagram vacation outfit round up?
Let me know in the comments.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment