Friday, November 25, 2016

Zara Suede Effect Jacket


Style your Zara Suede Effect Jacket with a LBD and over-the-knee boots for a perfect Fall Outfit.

Hey Loves!
I decided to join the suede madness and invested on my favorite jacket of the moment. I love how stylish and edgy this Suede Jacket is; it's very warm and comfortable and just $100! It comes in two colors, Khaki (the color I'm wearing) and Mid Grey (which just ordered today...YAY!).
If you haven't gotten your hands in a suede jacket, you need to get your self one, not only is it trending right now, but you will get a tons of uses out of it during the Winter and rest of the Fall. I have listed similar suede jackets for every budget under the my outfit description. (Some starting as low as $25! You have no excuses...hehe) 



SUEDE JACKET: Zara (similar here, here, and here only $25) | LBD: Forever21 |
OTK BOOTS: Calvin Klein (similar here) | CHOKERS: Forever21

What would you like to see next on my blog?
Leave a comment bellow.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. What size did you get the zara suede jacket in? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to continue to follow you on your new path, always loved reading your blog posts and following your adventures.thanks productreviewsand

    ReplyDelete