Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Turtleneck Sweater and High Waited Pleated Culottes

Turtleneck sweater and Culottes for a cozy and stylish Fall/Winter outfit.

Hey loves!
So temperatures are dropping and it's time to get your Winter coats out, but if you are as lazy as me and haven't gotten them out, here is a cozy yet stylish outfit for you.

Now, I can see how some of you might be all for this outfit or totally hate it; to be honest, putting this outfit together was a bit of a challenge for myself. First of all, I dislike turtlenecks (I know, I know, don't kill me), secondly, Culottes don't look that great on short people like me (I'm 5'1), unless they are styled correctly, and thirdly, this outfit goes against my number 1 fashion rule (NEVER wear a lose top with a lose bottom), but rules are meant to be broken.


Originally I had paired these Pleated Culottes with a high neck fitted top, however, my turtleneck sweater dress (yes, its a dress) was just sitting there and I decided to try it on, and man was I mind blown. I later added the leather jacket to add structure, and kept accessories minimal.


I'm honestly pleased with how this outfit turned out. It is very different from anything I have ever worn and just can't get enough. Plus I got over my turtle neck hatred, and got to style one of my favorite clothing items (Culottes) for the Winter.

TURTLENECK SWEATER(DRESS): Old (similar here, sweater here) | CULOTTES: Boohoo | LEATHER JACKET: Wilson's Leather (similar here) | BOOTS: Doll House (similar here) | SUNGLASSES: Forever21 (similar here)

What did you think about the outfit? Did you love it, like it, hate it?
Leave a comment bellow.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment