Thursday, August 17, 2017

Blue Door Garden


Charming Blue door Garden
Meet my favorite (not so secret) secret garden, loacted in the cutest little town, Old town Alexandria. (And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm a local.) 
I love to come here all year round, specially Summer and Autum, because of its beautiful colors. 
*Fun fact, this is the exact location of my engagement photo shoot.




DRESS: Self Portrait | HEELS: Steve Madden | BRACELET: Gift (similar here)

Have you seen the Shop the Look section on the blog? Check it out! You'll see your favorite looks, and the exact clothing items (or look alikes) all conveniently in one place.

Do you have a secret garden or place to go?
Leave a comment below.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. The garden looks gorgeous!
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete