Monday, August 7, 2017

Laguna Beach - Floral Maxi Skirt

Hello loves! 

I finally made it to the west coast. Woot woot!
After being told for the millionth time that I'm such a "California girl" and I should go visit, I decided to actually give it a try (being a Cali girl that is) and go see what the hype was about. 
Our first stop was Laguna Beach.
Laguna Beach has been one of the most scenic beaches I have ever been too.
Honestly I wasn't expecting this at all. The amount of natural pools and rocks along the beaches was unbelievable. We were only 10 minutes away from 1,000 steps hidden natural pools and caves and OMG the view was incredible. 
We couldn't really take any pictures of 1,000 steps because... well, while exploring, a wave got to our camera and it got damaged. :( (Don't worry, we got a new one) ;)





TOP: F21(under $20) | SKIRT: Shein (Under $20) | SANDALS: Irenee Steve Madden | HAT: Similar here

Are you following me on Snapchat and Instagram?
Don't miss out!

Kiani and I, (mostly Kiani) decided we will go on two trips each year to satisfy my wanderlust soul.
  This decision was made after wanderlust hit and I booked 4 trips this year.
(California | London, UK | Myrtle Beach | To be revealed)

Any guesses on where I will go next?


Until next time,

1 comment: