Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Striped Blue Jumpsuit | Beach Picnic

Come to a picnic with me...

Picnic dates are prefect for spending the day at the beach (specially with a bit of wine).

When Kiani and I go on picnics, I usually pack a basket with delicious food, snacks, and red wine
followed by some picnic essentials like insect repellant, etc. This time, however, I was a bit clueless on what to pack for the beach. I knew that most of my go-to picnic foods would go bad in a matter of hours. Lets just say, I packed lots of crakes, trail mix, and non perishables. Hehe. I will eventually come up with a better picnic basket, for now I just know that rose wine is perfect for the beach.











Also perfect for the beach:
Flowy jumpsuits.
This one in particular is from
Alter'd State (my favorite boutique at the moment).
 I listed very similar jumpsuits below.


Also listed below are some  
Picnic Must Haves.
Let me know if you guys want
a post dedicated just to picnic
essentials and what is in my basket.



There are exact items listed as well. The straw hat is an exact item, I just wrapped a silk scarf around it; listed a similar one with a pink strap if you guys like that one better.





         

       

What is your favorite activity to do during Spring and Summer?
Leave a comment below.
Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment