Sunday, May 20, 2018

White Romper | Botanic Garden, D.C.

D.C.'s hidden gem. 
100 Maryland Ave SW
Washington, DC 20001

Only located a quarter of a mile away from the Capitol, the U.S. Botanic Garden, is one of the most magical places in D.C. Open everyday 10-5pm and free admission, this place is surprisingly not full with tourist all the time. I mean, don't get me wrong, it is busy, but every time I have been there it's never packed.
Best time to go, is definitely on a week day anywhere from opening to 2pm. After three you will get a rush of locals stopping by with their children after school. It's honestly like a playground, never the less, any time you go, busy or not, you will not believe your eyes.




   





         

       
Please share with me your experience when you go. I would love to hear.
Would you guys like a guide through D.C.?
Maybe for food or Instagram worthy places?

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment