Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wisteria and Denim | Georgetown, D.C.


Want to visit this beautiful hidden gem in Georgetown, D.C.? Well look no farther, I'm sharing the exact location.











My friends, it has been a while since my last post.  I honestly have about 6 drafts of posts I never posted, and now the content wouldn't be out of season. I will probably post it later in the year. There is so much I want to tell you, trust me it has been a ride, but for now I have some beautiful pictures I wanted to share.


Everyone knows I have an obsession with flowers, honestly any bloom, and charming doors.
One day I was looking up wisteria and how it would grow in this region and found a photograph of this door. I completely fell in love, the photographer did not share the exact location, but he did say on his Flickr post that it was in Georgetown. I went on a haunt. I finally found this beautiful house last year, and trust me it was no accident. I have been looking for this door for the longest! I was so determined to find this door that I even Google Map searched the streets of Georgetown one by one. Didn't really find it that way though, it took more online searching to find another photograph where the photographer mentioned it was located in O Street. Can you guess what I did? Yup, I looked on Google Maps, again. My thorough search was unsuccessful. I had a location, and yet I could not find this beautiful place. I even planned a drive there, I was determined to drive up and down O street until I found it. One late night, I went on Zillow and looked up houses in Georgetown, knowing very well they were way out of our budget (a girl can dream), and it came up. It was for sale! Though, no we did not buy it, I was very happy to have finally found it. *Spoiler alert, we did however buy a house, and can't wait to show you guys. 


Now the part you have been waiting for. I just hope that if you were in the hunt for this place like I was, you share this post with the exact location to this hidden gem, as it will soon be the most Instagram worthy wall in Georgetown, D.C.
Make sure you go in mid April when wisteria is in full bloom. (Address below)

3425 Prospect St. NW
Washington, D.C.

         
       

         
       

     
       
         
       

         
       

     
       
 

Go picture crazy loves. I know I did. =)
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment